Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Stretching
Duration:  20 min.
Description:  Just did some stretches, particularly for my lower back.

So this was my first real attempt to "workout" before leaving the house in the morning for my internship.  Ideally, this would have included yoga or pilates, but since I haven't had a chance to look up a good yoga video or DVD, and my back is still slightly afraid of pilates, I decided to just do some stretches this morning.

And ohhhhhh, it felt good.  I did the typical stretches for my neck, arms and legs, and then tried to remember some that would really focus on my lower back.  It made me realize that I definitely have some homework to do.   

Homework: Look up a yoga instructional video or DVD, and find some light strengthening workouts that I can do on these non-running days.  Also, more research on stretches for my lower back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...