Wednesday, October 5, 2011

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Treadmill - run/walk
Duration:  30 min.
Calories Burned:  201.6 cal.
Description:  10 min warm up walk, next 15 min alternate between 1 min walking and 1 min running, 5 min cool-down walk.  Stretch for 15 min.

Today was difficult for me.  Not because the distance was too much or I'm too out of shape.  No, definitely not one of those reasons.  Instead, today was difficult because -- and this might be TMI -- I've got the worst stomach cramps in the history of the world.  And, get this: Even though I haven't mentioned it before today, I've had these cramps for about 3 days now.

What.  The.  Hell?!

Am I coming down with something?  Did I get a mild case of food poisoning and not know it (I'm actually surprisingly really susceptible to food poisoning...maybe I'll tell you all about it one day).  Or is it just my regularly scheduled lady friend being an extra huge bitch this month?  Who knows.

So even though I powered through, and even did some really nice stretching after I finished running, I didn't get nearly as much enjoyment out of today's workout as I usually do.

Blah.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...