Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Friday, and You Must Love The Civil Wars

I mean, you have to love them.  What's not to love?  I actually had a hard time choosing which videos to play this Friday (like that never happens to me, right?), and because I was tired of fighting with myself I decided to just put three of them up.

There was a time about 2 months ago where all I would listen to was this song.  It got to the point where Nate knew all the words -- would even sing them when I wasn't around -- and would have no idea where it came from.


But there's also this one, which is the first song I ever heard from them.


And then, of course, there's this song, which is huge right now (so yes, it's a little overplayed) and fits in just perfectly with the way I imagine "The Hunger Games" -- from what I've read which admittedly isn't much yet -- would sound if it were a melody.



Are you a fan of The Civil Wars? (Note: If you're not, don't say so or we can't be friends anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...